Good morning. Brady and daddy had a rough night last night. Nurses had to move his IV around 1 this am. Finally fell asleep around 130 only to get woken up at 230 for Tylenol. When I got to the hospital at 8 this am he was out cold. And received another dose of morphine. We now are in radiology waiting for pet scan and mri. We did hear that we may be able to place to port and do the spinal tap today if anesthesia permits it. This would be amazing so he doesn’t have to be put under tomorrow again. More to come!